Pfizer Centers for Therapeutic Innovation: Fall 2019 Call-for-Proposals
We are pleased to alert you to the call for proposals for Pfizer’s Centers for Therapeutic Innovation (CTI) program for collaborative development of novel biotherapeutics.
CTI supports translational programs in oncology, autoimmunity & inflammation, metabolic and rare diseases.
- Deadline to submit to Innovation: Monday, October 21, 2019
- How to apply: Please use the CTI Template to complete a non-confidential pre-proposal (max 3 pages). Innovation will review to ensure that no proprietary information is included prior to submitting to CTI. CTI will select pre-proposals to advance to full proposal stage to be developed with CTI personnel. Funding decisions on full proposals will be made by the CTI-Partners Joint Steering Committee.
- Where to submit: email@example.com (We ask that PIs submit only to Innovation at this email and not to CTI directly.)
- Who should apply? Researchers & clinicians who are: (details in attached flyer)
- Working on opportunities related to tissue-resident immunity with application in the fields of inflammation, fibrosis, autoimmunity and oncology
- Working on opportunities related to DNA damage response and replicative stress with application in the fields of oncology, immunology, and rare diseases
- Working on novel strategies targeting the cause of repeat expansion diseases
- interested in collaboratively developing a novel therapeutic agent to address an unmet clinical need
- Program features:
- Pfizer offers substantial resources:
- Funding for project-specific research
- Access to scientific/technical expertise and infrastructure at Pfizer
- Hands-on collaboration from Pfizer drug development experts
- Potential for in-licensing including milestone and royalty payments
- Aimed at achieving clinical proof-of-mechanism through a stage-gated projects over several years
- Pre-submission discussion:
- We encourage PIs to discuss their ideas with Pfizer ahead of submission - please contact Seema Basu at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a conversation.
If you have any questions regarding the program, please contact Seema Basu at email@example.com
CTI Pre-Proposal Template
Pfizer CTI Fall 2019 Call-for-Proposals