Pfizer Centers for Therapeutic Innovation: Fall 2018 Call-for-Proposals
We are pleased to alert you to the call for proposals for Pfizer’s Centers for Therapeutic Innovation (CTI) program for collaborative development of novel biotherapeutics.
CTI supports translational programs in oncology, autoimmunity & inflammation, metabolic and rare diseases.
- Deadline to submit to Innovation: Friday, November 2nd 2018
- How to apply: Please use the CTI Template to complete a non-confidential pre-proposal (max 3 pages). Innovation will review to ensure that no proprietary information is included prior to submitting to CTI.
CTI will select pre-proposals to advance to full proposal stage to be developed with CTI personnel. Funding decisions on full proposals will be made by the CTI-Partners Joint Steering Committee.
- Where to submit: email@example.com (We ask that PIs submit only to Innovation at this email and not to CTI directly.)
- Who should apply? Researchers & clinicians who are:
- working with validated drug targets tractable with biologic modalities including antibodies, proteins, fusion proteins and ADCs.
(Projects better suited to small molecules may also be considered under an alternative Pfizer program)
- working in CTI’s therapeutic areas of interest (see flyer)
- interested in collaboratively developing a novel therapeutic agent to address an unmet clinical need
- Program features:
- Pfizer offers substantial resources:
- Funding for research costs and up to 2 postdoctoral fellows
- Access to Pfizer drug development capabilities and lab facilities
- Pfizer research team who will work jointly with the PI’s group to co-develop the therapeutic
- Milestone and royalty payments for successful development
- Aimed at achieving clinical proof-of-mechanism through stage-gated projects over several years
- Pre-submission discussion:
- We encourage PIs to discuss their ideas with Pfizer ahead of submission - please contact Julian Peat at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a conversation.
- We will also organize office hours at the hospitals where PIs can drop in to speak to the Pfizer scout – details will be advertised.
If you have any questions regarding the program, please contact Julian Peat at email@example.com
Pfizer CTI Fall 2018 Call-for-Proposals