iAwards Program Call for Pre-Proposals: Deadline June 4, 2020
The Sanofi iAwards is a multi-institutional academic partnership program designed to accelerate innovative early-stage, disease-relevant research towards the clinic. Through the iAwards, Sanofi funds translational research ideas that can contribute to their early-stage pipeline and ultimately address unmet clinical need. Over the past 5 years, 24 projects have been funded at BWH and MGH across a diverse range of therapeutic areas.
This year, Sanofi has requested that Innovation submit a maximum of 5 pre-proposals from each MGH and BWH (10 total).
Sanofi iAwards team will take a few weeks to evaluate the submitted projects, and if there is interest, they will reach back out to our office to request a videoconference meeting with researchers to discuss the project in more detail. Based on these meetings, they hope to make final funding decisions by July for an anticipated project start date by mid-to-late August. Awarded projects will receive:
- $125,000 research funding (including indirect costs) over 1 year (Aug 1, 2020-Jul 31, 2021)
- Sanofi scientific expertise and guidance
- In-kind resources such as reagents, tool compounds, etc. may be provided
- Successful projects have the opportunity to grow into SRAs with increased funding and longer timelines
Research areas of interest: immuno-oncology, molecular oncology, and immunology & inflammation. Please see details in the flyer.
- PIs should submit a short non-confidential description of the projects (including PI name, indication and stage of development)
- Information in the pre-proposal is NOT considered confidential and therefore unpublished information should not be disclosed.
- No third-party collaborators are permitted, except for other iAward partner institutions
Submit your pre-proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, June 4, 2020
Please reach out to Hui Wang at email@example.com for further information.