iAwards Program Call for Pre-Proposals: Deadline June 21, 2019
The Sanofi iAwards is a multi-institutional academic partnership program designed to accelerate innovative early-stage, disease-relevant research towards the clinic. Through the iAwards, Sanofi funds translational research ideas that can contribute to their early-stage pipeline and ultimately address unmet clinical need. Over the past 4 years, 20 projects have been funded at BWH and MGH across a diverse range of therapeutic areas.
Selected pre-proposals will be invited to submit full proposals. Awarded projects will receive:
- $125,000 research funding (including indirect costs) over 1 year
- Sanofi scientific expertise and guidance
- In-kind resources such as reagents, tool compounds, etc. may be provided
- Successful projects have the opportunity to grow into SRAs with increased funding and longer timelines
Research areas of interest: immune-oncology, molecular oncology, immunology & inflammation, rare diseases, neurosciences, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. In addition, pre-proposals in technology platforms including gene therapy and biologics development will also be considered. Please see details in the flyer.
- Please use the attached template, and limit your pre-proposal to two pages, excluding publications.
- Information in the pre-proposal is NOT considered confidential and therefore unpublished information should not be disclosed.
- No third-party collaborators are permitted, except for other iAward partner institutions (listed in the flyer).
Submit your pre-proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, June 21, 2019
Please reach out to Julian Peat at email@example.com for further information.